According to the Decision, persons coming directly from the countries and / or regions of the European Union, ie the countries and / or regions of the Schengen area and the countries associated with the Schengen area will be allowed to enter the Republic of Croatia with:
- presentation of a certificate of negative PCR or rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 listed on the Joint List of Rapid Antigen Tests Recognized by Member States of the European Union, published by the European Commission, if the test result is not older than 48 hours from the time of testing until arrival at the border crossing. In the case of a rapid antigen test and a stay of more than 10 days in the Republic of Croatia, the test must be performed again by the tenth day from the date of issuance of that test.
- presentation of a vaccination certificate for persons 14 days after vaccination with the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine or from single-dose vaccination, in the case of a single dose vaccine
- presentation of a positive PCR or rapid antigen test, referred to in subparagraph 1 of this paragraph, confirming that the person has recovered from SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, which test was performed 180 days ago and is older than 11 days from the date of arrival at the border crossing or upon presentation of a certificate of illness COVID-19, issued by a doctor
determination of self-isolation upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia with the possibility of PCR or rapid antigen testing for SARS-CoV-2, and in case of impossibility of testing self-isolation lasts 10 days.
- Children under the age of seven traveling with a parent / guardian are exempted from presenting a negative test result and self-isolation if the parents / guardians have a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, or confirmation of vaccination or a certificate of recovering from COVID-19.
All our guests are advised to register through the website Enter Croatia for faster and easier border crossing. Travellers who do not submit their data in advance via this application will be able to do so at the border crossing when entering the Republic of Croatia, but there may be delays as the border police will have to collect your data.
Check the European Commission’s Re-open EU website for real-time information on travelling within the European Union, borders and available means of transport and tourism services in the EU Member States.
COVID TEST CENTER:
Adress: Mladena Vodanovića 24, Supetar
Test type: PCR
Testing time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 07.45 – 8.15h (advanced booking is mandatory)
Price: 400,00 kn (450,00 kn in English)
Tel: +385 21 631 755
DOMUS VITAE SUPETAR
Adress: Hrvatskih velikana 26, Supetar
Test type: Fast antigen
Testing time: every day from 07.30 – 19.00h
Price: 250,00 kn (300,00 kn in English)
Tel: 099 742 9953 / 099 467 2675 / email@example.com
More information on: https://supetar.hr/news/covid-19-testing-in-supetar/
Testing at Split Airport
The Teaching Institute of Public Health of the Split-Dalmatia County enables all passengers with testing on SARS-CoV-2 near the passenger terminal of Split Airport. Passengers can be tested right next to the state road D409, in the immediate vicinity of the passenger terminal of Split Airport, and access to the location is possible on foot and by car. Testing for SARS-CoV-2 is made possible by using two methods, depending on the needs of the passengers, and depending on the type of test required to travel to a particular country. The result of the rapid test for Sars-CoV-2 virus antigen is ready within 30 minutes and costs HRK 250.00, while the PCR test result for Sars-CoV-2 is ready within 24 hours and at a price of HRK 450.00. Passengers should bring an identity document and check the conditions and restrictions of travel to the country they are traveling to, and the type of test they need. Payment is possible by cash, debit, or credit card. Pre-registration by phone or e-mail is not required. Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 16:00, Saturday from 07:00 to 17:00 and Sunday from 08:00 to 16:00.
We care about you
The global pandemic caused by the coronavirus has posed tremendous challenges to the entire world. Our thoughts are with all the people who are currently fighting against its effects.
The safety and health of our guests, employees, partners, and fellow citizens remain our top priority. We continuously follow the latest news and recommendations by experts and competent institutions regarding the COVID-19 crisis and update our booking policies to meet your needs.
Boutique Camping Bunja has been awarded the Stay Safe in Croatia label – the national safety label.
Our commitment to the safety of our guests and employees
We always take special care of hygiene and cleanliness in our campsites. At the first sign of the epidemic in neighboring countries, we have introduced a series of disease prevention procedures, making sure to maintain a high level of comfort and quality of service. Since then, we have developed a system to ensure the safety of our guests and employees in accordance with the latest hygiene and cleanliness guidelines.
The safety system for guests and employees includes, among other things:
- continuous education of our employees in order to inform them about potential dangers and to carry out appropriate preventive procedures
- sanitation standard operating procedures
- availability of surface and hand disinfectants, both to staff and guests
- additional safety measures in the preparation and serving of food, as well as cleaning and disinfection of accommodation units
- common areas, camping homes and bathroom facilities are regularly disinfected
- Hand sanitiser provided at reception entrance
- Disposable face masks available to all guests
- Limited number of people allowed in the reception area. Maximum 1 person.
- Transparent protective desk shields installed
- Leaflets with general rules and measures in force available, as well as guidelines in case Covid-19 symptoms are developed
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance
- Tables arranged to enable physical distancing between guests
- Food delivery to site (camping pitches and camping homes) available
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance
- Surface disinfectant available for use to all guests in the bathroom facilities
- Constant cleaning and disinfection in line with the instructions from the Croatian Institute of Public Health
- Trash cans with lid available
We look forward to welcoming you and do our best to make sure you enjoy a holiday of your dreams. Stay safe. See you soon!